CSI Great Lakes Region Webinar - Certification
The Great Lakes Region of CSI is having a December 2016 webinar discussing Certification on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 from Noon to 1 pm. This webinar will take place using Go-To-Meeting.
The webinar will cover what is Certification is, why it should be considered, and information about the Spring exams administered by CSI. The presenter will also discuss any suggestions or questions from the Great Lakes Region's instructors.
- What is Certification?
- What is a CDT?
- How to register for the Spring Exams?
- What are the costs for the Spring Exams?
- Study materials?
- What are Advanced Certifications?
- What Chapter study class opportunities are available?
- Any Great Lakes Region instructor's suggestions or questions?
Presenter: Jack Morgan - CSI Great Lakes Region Certification Chair
- Jack has been a CSI Member for 15 years and is a registered Architect.
- He has been part of CSI Indianapolis's Certification Committee for several years.
- He has earned CSI's Advanced Certifications - CCS and CCCA.
- He is currently CSI Great Lakes Region's Certification Chair.
If you are interested, please contact Jack Morgan and he will send you the GoToMeeting log-in information.
Jack P. Morgan, CSI, CCS, CCCA, AIA, NCARB, SCIP, LEED GA - Architect
Great Lakes Region Certification Chair